We all know there's a trend for moving to the cloud, but what does this really mean? How can we as software/hardware product managers and developers keep up with this trend?
In this session I would like to cover:
- What is Cloud Computing?
- Why do Large Companies Care About Cloud?
- What is a Data Center? And what do they include? Where are they?
Then, what's next, in this digital world how can we help.1 vote
The process of Lean UX to refine product concepts works great once you find an idea that resonates with your customers, but how might you shortcut the path to finding that initial idea?
This session will share how qualitative user research can be used to understand customer motivations and key design constraints to consider when developing a new product concept.1 vote
We all know data is an asset to companies, but how can we ensure systems are designed with this in mind. In this presentation we'll cover thinking about this in terms of benefits for all levels in the organization.
- to day to day users
- to reports and queues for managing the work
- to team team leads and managers overseeing the work
- to key performance indicators and metrics for executive level
- to going beyond in designing predictive analytics for running a business1 vote
This interactive presentation will explore both the obvious and less obvious effects of the coronavirus on Product Management and design. Speed-to-market, collaboration, touchless design and many old-school human factors have suddenly been thrust to the forefront due to Covid-19. Numerous Product Management implications and examples will be presented for discussion with ample opportunity for additional, real-time crowd-sourced input.1 vote
- Don't see your idea?